[1 John 4:19] We love because he first loved us.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MACAU

Hello, amazing.

Say.. culture shock, anybody? It's pretty awesome here. There's so much to say about the culture that I don't even know where to begin.

Firstly, the weather. I like how it can be 100+ degrees one day, but typhoon weather the next. The people here are completely used to it but me on the other hand... not so much. The bipolar nature of the weather reminds me of California though :P

God's been showing me so much through the love of my family. They don't even know me! And they've taken me in, fed me (seriously, we've eaten SO much) and gave me shelter (in SUCH a nice apartment with AC!). How much greater should the family of Christ be if a family like mine, who don't even know me, can be so loving. God's been showing me of those comparisons lately.

There isn't much to do in Macau except relax. Yesterday, we actually spent all day going from restaurant to street vendor to cafe, eating all day. It was nice; we just talked, walked, and ate. All day. There are also a lot of museums here to look at, and a lot of malls to shop at. We've been doing a lot of site seeing and... eating.

Love it here :) Pictures:



HAD THE BEEEST BOBA.





Saint Paul's


Family!


Fish spa: stick your feet in so they can bite you :X


@ the Venetian :x

No comments:

Post a Comment