[1 John 4:19] We love because he first loved us.

Monday, July 12, 2010

5 Days!

...until CHINA!

My heart is just a melting pot of emotions at the moment. On one hand, I'm a little nervous about the logistics, simply because I'll be in a foreign country where I'll be in the hands of relatives and family friends that I don't know quite too well. On the other hand, I'M GOING TO CHINA and I'm REALLY excited.

Focus: I'm praying that distractions of the Bay won't follow me across the Atlantic.

Expectations for this trip?

- serving His plan
- learn more about God and His amazingness
- long flights
- family time
- learning bits of Mandarin!
- VBS part 2!!
- getting lost...
- seeing millions and millions of Asian people
- PPW after =) =) =)
- great things from God


Yayayayay! 5 days.

1 comment: