[1 John 4:19] We love because he first loved us.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Arrival!

I'm alive!

There isn't too much to say about a 16 hour flight and only being in Hong Kong for 3 hours. However, throughout the past day or so, God's been showing me his grace and providence:

- I got bumped up to business class during the bulk of my trip (from California to Japan).
- the family who is hosting me in Hong Kong is SUCH a God-send, from picking me up from the airport, to being on time, to paying for things like the taxi, to being super hospitable, to taking care of my sim card, to feeding me and everythaaang. Praise God.
- Even though my phone got tea spilled on it, it still works.
- I won't be taking the ferry to Macau tomorrow alone.

Yes, yes, yes. Current lesson? Trust God.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo proud of you. Learning to trust God has been one of my biggest struggles. It'll always be hard to remember not to depend on yourself to get through everything but to understand that the Lord will pull you through. Take care & I'll be praying for you. <3

    ReplyDelete